By Lakhdar Brahimi,Thomas R. Pickering
Read or Download Afghanistan: Negotiating Peace PDF
Best war & peace books
Studienarbeit aus dem Jahr 2007 im Fachbereich Soziologie - Krieg und Frieden, Militär, be aware: 1,3, Universität Bremen, Veranstaltung: Hate Crime, 22 Quellen im Literaturverzeichnis, Sprache: Deutsch, summary: In dieser Arbeit zum Themenbereich „Hate Crime“ möchte ich versuchen, die sozialpsychologischen und politischen Hintergründe von Soldatenverbrechen aufzudecken.
This edited quantity offers a serious evaluate of the recent stabilization schedule in diplomacy. the first concentration of so-called balance operations when you consider that Sep 11 has been Afghanistan, Pakistan and Iraq. overlaying the broader photo, this quantity offers a complete overview of the recent schedule, together with the growth of efforts in Latin the USA, the Caribbean, Sub-Saharan Africa and South and Southeast Asia.
Being Muslim and dealing for Peace explores quite a few ways that non secular ideals, ritual practices and dynamics of belonging influence the politics of Muslim peace activists in Gujarat, and strains how their activism in flip transforms their feel of being. It demanding situations renowned notions approximately Muslims in India and questions ill-conceived study designs within the sociology of faith.
This booklet is a advisor for students exploring profession concepts who're drawn to operating to advertise peacebuilding and the answer of clash. highschool scholars, relatively these commencing to ponder collage and careers, may also take advantage of this booklet. a tremendous function of the e-book is 30 tales from younger execs, such a lot lately graduated from collage, who're operating within the box.
- After Ethnic Conflict: Policy-making in Post-conflict Bosnia and Herzegovina and Macedonia (Southeast European Studies)
- Voting in Fear: Electoral Violence in Sub-Saharan Africa
- The Politics of Protest and US Foreign Policy: Performative Construction of the War on Terror (War, Politics and Experience)
- Networked Regionalism as Conflict Management
- Living with Difference: How to Build Community in a Divided World (California Series in Public Anthropology)
- Teaching Peace: Students Exchange Letters with Their Teacher
Additional resources for Afghanistan: Negotiating Peace
Afghanistan: Negotiating Peace by Lakhdar Brahimi,Thomas R. Pickering